My Top 10 Reads While Traveling


Often when in transit, whether it be on a short train or a painfully long flight, I turn to my trusty book collection. Reading, at least for me, lets the time go by quickly while working out my brain cells. I love a good book especially when I am traveling, even more so if it has to do with my destination or something that relates to what is going on in my life at that specific moment. There isn't always the luxury of WiFi which is why a book can be the best companion while venturing out into the world alone. Choosing a book can be difficult at sometimes. It is always a downer when you open up to the first page and you can't seem to power through because of either disinterest or boredom. I am no book critic but here I would like to recommend some of my favorite travel reads! I can't make any promises that they will be enjoyable to you as an individual but to me they are the cream of the crop. These books range from humor to travel journals to some of my favorite classics, just click the link to check out the book and description on Amazon! 



0 comments:

 

Popular This Week

About

Meagan // 21 // Southern California // Traveling ~ Snowboarding ~ Food ~ Fun