THANKS EVERYBODY//RANDOM PHOTOS

I miss the summer so much, I have been thinking about it pretty much every day since I have gotten back home. It isn't really the places that I miss but it is the experiences I had and the people that I shared those experiences with. So many people helped me and guided me through my trip and it definitely wouldn't have been such a great summer without them. SO THANKS EVERYONE!! I have way too much to say so I am not even worrying about grammar or sentence structure here.. 













To my entire Italian/International family in Les Deux Alpes who helped me get settled and made me feel at home even though I barely spoke the language. I loved kicking butt at skate with you guys on playstation and eating pasta everyday. Thanks for teaching me all the important phrases such as "ciao stellina" and "piccola stronza", it really came in handy when talking to Italian ski racers. 







Thanks Elena and Andre for landing me a spot in such a cool house and cooking yummy food all the time! You guys are amazing and I am so thankful to have met you in Mammoth, can't wait until you come back! 

Thanks Luca for being our house dad and making sure our bathroom didn't explode. 

Thanks Matte and Alberto for teaching me how to drop in on the mini ramp even though I was sketchy and thanks for teaching me a bunch of words I miss you guys and your video from the summer was awesome! 

Thanks Laura for being my therapist at home and the best/most fun bartender at Smithy's. You will forever be my stellina! labas žvaigždė 

Thanks Giorgio for taking me to U Express all the time to buy pain au chocolat and being my twin and teaching me how to slackline. 

Thanks Lorenzo for being a little butthead and I am glad I could give you girl advice.. hope it all worked out. 

Thanks Bernat for driving me from Barcelona to L2A and thanks Maria for sitting in the back seat because it looked really packed haha! 

Thanks to everyone on the glacier who made it feel like home and thanks to everyone I ever took the T-Bar with even though the thing stopped every 30 seconds. 



Thanks to everyone who gave me fist bumps and high fives on the mountain 

Thanks to everyone I ever was in the gondola with, you made the long trek a lot better. 

Thanks to everyone who partied with me at Smithy's, Mini Bar, & L'Avalanche. The music could've been better and it might have always been the same 50 people but we always had fun! 

Thanks Ivika for being the best roommate/friend/snowboard buddy/sister. It was a joy spending absolutely every second with you until I flew out in Amsterdam (I actually ended up crying when you dropped me off). Thanks for driving to Holland/everywhere. Thanks for skating and snowboarding with me everyday... I really enjoyed our heart to hearts and waking up to you every single day. Thanks for listening to all my venting and making me walk all the time. Thanks for being as obsessed with wifi as I am and thanks for not stealing any of my stuff even though you're Eastern. Thanks for making me lighten up and understand really straight forward/evil humor. Thanks for going to the pool with me and thanks for going on hikes with me in Venosc. Thanks for going to Les Lutins with me everyday. Thanks for being my partner in crime for 2 months and I can't wait for our adventures when you come to California. LOVE YOU. We still have to go back to France and jump in that stupid private pool.


Thanks to Aleeza for comforting me when I got my phone stolen in Nice and going to Monaco and the beach with me, it was all time.  

Thanks Steve, Joe, and Allan for making me miss my train and stay another few nights. Thanks for coming to Monaco with me/classy dinners/fun nights at the beach and all over Nice!




Thanks Allan for not letting me die or get chased down by the police in Marseille. 

Thanks to the awesome Pols I met in McDonalds who also had no place to go when it was absolutely dumping rain outside - you guys are awesome and I am sad you didn't get jobs on the grape farm like you wanted/I hope you are doing well now and got home safe and sound!  

Thanks to Michelle for letting Ivika and I stay with you in Switzerland and being a beautiful soul in general! You have the cutest apartment ever. 

Thanks Tim for letting me sleep on your floor in Holland and giving us a proper tour of Amsterdam. Also thanks for the Penny Board, you rock. 








Thanks to Alieke, Sandra, and Siim for sitting at the skatepark in Den Haag and watching Ivika and I embarrass ourselves for hours. Also thanks for going shopping with me and helping me find flip flops. 

Thanks Alieke for doing really sketch snowboarding tricks with me in order to get a good photo... worked out perfect. 

Thanks Hugo for sitting on a bus with me for 6 hours in Croatia and helping me carry all my crap, hope you update your music library soon. Also thanks for providing entertainment all week on Sail Croatia #hugoontour.  

Thanks to hostel dad in Dubrovnik for making us homemade wine and driving us to the port, you were cool and I liked your car.  










Thanks to Lisa & Cara for taking me on Sail Croatia for free and setting up all our accommodation.. you girls are the best. Thanks for going along with it when I told everyone it was my birthday, every single day. Thanks for drinking wine with me at 9am when it was my actual birthday. Glad we could slug around the Croatian Islands together and mix. Thanks for dealing with my super embarrassing dancing and jumping off everything possible with me. Thanks Cara for dualing with me in the bunks that night in Markarska. Thanks Lisa for being with me when we were in Korcula and went to that random beach (scary). Also thanks Lisa for going on that walking tour with me. Thank you Jorge for being the best tour guide ever and telling us all about your weird acid trips in H&M. Thank you girls for the epic Barcelona nights where we absolutely killed it and thanks Cara for emu-ing with me and sharing that huge Sangria in Spain. Thanks for all the mermaiding moments and thanks for being my international besties... bonded by our matching chokers. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire trip and can't wait for slugs on 2our. ALSO THANKS EMMA AND GEMMA, you girls are amazing and I hope we will meet again, maybe in Sydney. Gemma I hope your mom didn't freak out too much about your septum piercing. 

Thanks everyone on Penelopa, you guys are legends. I will never forget the week with you crazies. Thanks for all the fun swimming, tanning, gender bendering, wine tasting, dinners, pirate party night. I had too much fun and I hope to bump into a few of you guys in the future <3 RIP Frankie  

Thanks Steve for being such a quality human and roommate and thanks for coming on the walking tour with me and Lisa even though I know you really wanted to see that one church. Next time. Im glad we both at some point fell asleep sucking our thumbs and have picture proof. I am jealous of your life in Belgium. 











Thanks Michelle for understanding me as a person and being my up late, up early buddy. Sunrises with you were awesome and I miss it! 

Thanks Jordan for letting me stay with you in Split and use your jacuzzi. Thanks for running to the bus with me and all my crap so I wouldn't miss my flight. Good times on the inflatable ocean playground and partying in the cave club, still bummed I can't find my other flip flop haha! 

Thanks other Jordan for always being down to get off the boat and adventure a bit! Also thanks for turning me on to such cool music and for the awesome chats. 

Thanks Jamie for being my beer buddy in Croatia, need I say more. 

Thanks Amy for day drinking with me and making up our epic dance that was never revealed fully to the public. Don't worry we will meet again and we can go Step Up style on everyone at the club. 

Thanks Harriet for being a super rad person and letting me share the blanket with you that morning on the top deck. Also thanks for slugging around with me and I better see you next month in LDN! 

Thanks to Anika for helping me get a cab and helped me carry my stuff when I slept in in Barcelona 

And thanks to the taxi man that drove me to the airport in time to make my flight home .





0 comments:

 

Popular This Week

About

Meagan // 21 // Southern California // Traveling ~ Snowboarding ~ Food ~ Fun