I'm Back



So I am about 100% sure nobody looks at this blog anymore, not even sure people were looking at it when I first launched it last summer. Truth is, I was embarrassed about my blog and cared way too much about the opinions of other people. I enjoyed blogging, sharing my stories, and being able to reach people from all over the world through the interwebz. I have been on countless travels since I last posted and I am so frustrated that I wasn't able to capture those moments on this blog when they were happening in real-time. I did write a lot in my journal since I didn't have my computer this summer but I still regret it. Not only have I been overseas but I have been to many places right in my backyard of the beautiful U.S.A! I have a lot of goals and new ideas and I thought that this blog platform would be the perfect place to output those ideas as well as continue to write about my recent travels and those to come in the future. I might break up my posts into text posts and photo posts based on what people like and are wanting to see. I have never received feedback on this blog other then from my close family and friends but I do know that that is a good place to start. I want to brand myself and make this blog something that can grow and become something bigger than just a girl in her bedroom fighting the boredom of everyday life. 

0 comments:

 

Popular This Week

About

Meagan // 21 // Southern California // Traveling ~ Snowboarding ~ Food ~ Fun